"Deep World Wide" magazine

• Thought I would let you all know I received my first copy of Deep magazine and it is a beautiful looking magazine, filled with great articles and superb photo's of spearing around the world. I would say is is a little better than Hawaii Skin Diver as far as the articles and superb photo's. It is in English and they also have it in other languages and comes from Greece which is why the majority of the articles and photo's come from Europe, but, it also has alot of Africa and Coral Sea stuff. The best thing about the magazine is the 30 to 40 minute dvd that comes with every issue, it is high definition video of different areas, this issue is mainly in the Coral Sea and has some incredible spearing and great narration along with it.
    The 6 issues a year cost $90 but I believe is well worth it to start a nice collection of these fine magazines and also to have several hours of good dvd's. I got my subscription through a well known spearo named Harolf Dean which some here may know or have heard of, nice guy and good to talk to gentleman. If you guys here want I will shoot him an e-mail to see if I can give out his number or e-mail so people can place orders.
    It talks not only about spearing, but, about freediving and it's blend with spearing and features a "training apnea section" so we spearo's can train in a pool (with a buddy) for O2 and CO2 reservation and tolerance respectively. Here are some of the articles titles:

Shaft Velocity: nice article about different shaft velocity with different band setups

Spearfishing in Mozambique

Training Tables

Interview with Martin Stepanek

R U a Good Spearo?

Take care guys and safe diving to you all, Im out.