cressi gara 3000 LD

• Can anyone tell me if these r good fins?? Im going to buy my first freediving fins,(yes i know im a amateur) and honestly im not the kind of person that have a lot of money.I found them low price.Any comments r welcome.:)

• Cressi fins are excellent!! They have a very comfortable foot pocket and they are very durable. I used them exclusivley until about two years ago when I got a pair of DiveRs that I won in a tournament. I love the DiveRs, but sometimes I still wear the old Cressi 3000s. I have dove to 137 with the Cressis with no problem, and for around $100 you can't go wrong.
    There are basically two types of fins on the market today. Spearfishing fins and freediving fins. Spearfishing fins are very durable and last a long time. Freediving fins are for limited use and tend not to last. Just my opinion:toast:

• I would go with the 2000 over the 3000 LD. I had the 3000 LD and it was just too soft. If there is any surface current you have to kick quite a bit. I agree with all others that the footpocket is very comfortable.

• I have fins GARA 3000 LD. These are good fins for a strong current. For diving more then 20 metres carbon fins are better.

Follow the river and you'll get to the sea...