New Wetsuit Purchase

• I'm getting my first new suit in about 10 years, and I thought you folks could give me some input. I've done considerable research, but I'd like to get some expert input directly fromt the individuals providing it. First of all, I dive up in northern Wisconsin inland lakes and Lake Superior. I'm not sure what the normal water temperatures are, but I don't get cold easily. I haven't used a suit in some time, but I want to get one to extend my time in the water and extend the diving season as well. I've picked out a 2-piece apnea suit, a Sporasub Green Mimetic 5mm. I know, I don't need camo, but I've had my eye on that model ever since I first saw it (kind of a Wayne's World thing, "It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine."), so I figure what the hell. Does anyone have any experience with Sporasub suits, or in any case, what do you all hold as an overall opinion of them? Thanks in advance.

• I had a 7mm Spora Sub Viper that I just passed down the line. I thought it was a good product. No problems with construction. Knee and arm pads. Double clasps on the beaver tail. Waist high pant with a gasket in the jacket. I think the Apnea suits went through some production problems but I have never owned one.

Mike