Chronicles of a Gear Whore; the first step is admitting you have a problem...

• Holly Crap Harold!
    I am newer to the sport but
    Till now, - I didnt know that i have a problem and i am becoming a "gear-whore".
    I remember that a year ago i only had two guns - i dont even have that two anymore but now,
    somehow i have 'only' 8.
    this scares me. i really needed this... Thank you for waking me up!!
    Thats it! I promise that i will not buy any gear for the next 5 years...
    ..ughmm...
    ...lets just make it 2 years ....baby steps. :D

• Just reading this thread I can feel the inner gear whore in me gong crazy. My collection is modest and thankfully I have too many hobbies or my collection would also be out of control. For me its all about having the best gear available. Im sure if I had the spare cash I would try just about every carbon fin and speargun on the market and then try and make my own even better.

Fuzz, that collection is awesome. I wish I could get the chance to just go into a pool with every single one of those guns and just have a field day.

Spearoman, I love the organization. It's almost like a display. BTW you need to add a set of pursuit carbons to that collection.

More Pics!

• BTW you need to add a set of pursuit carbons to that collection.

More Pics!

Top right corner TADAAA!!! / Sneak Attack!! - without any markings, Pursuit/Speardiver C90 with a Pathos pocket ;)
    i cant post more pictures... because
    i already divorced once for my hobbies hehe.. and the gf would might dump my diving, oceansmelling, fishlover butt
    if she finds out that i spending more on this than on her.
    ......on the other hand, i would have more time for diving.. hmmmm....

Edited 3 times, last by spearomen ().

• Hey Harold, just noticed you didn't include any pole spears. I know you must have a few of those hidden away...

• Guys you dont realize the service Harold has done for us. This theadis the ultimate get out of trouble card.

"Sweetie you can't think I spend too much, I mean, c'mon, look at this guy "

Hahahah. I love this thread.

Nice quiver above.

i like to spear fish