Just Ordered my First Set of Freediving Gear!

• Sweet man. That's exciting cant wait to see how good it looks suited up on someone. Thanks for the info. I really think i'd like to get one from you. Just waiting to see how it looks suit up hoodie, the works. I really like your work on that green camo and cant wait to see the blue camo. good work dan! I the design.

• Just got all my gear in today. The 44/46 Picasso Blackteam Fins fit great. I got 2mm socks and large fin keepers. How do I properly secure the fin keepers to the fins? I know how to put them around my ankles. Any pics that you can add would help me see. I know it's a simple process just need some help from those that know.

• Slide the fin keeper up on your ankle, put your foot in the footpocket, slide down the fin keeper, loop one of the straps under the sole of the footpocket.

K. That's what I thought. I did that but wasnt sure if it was right. I have the large fin keepers and it felt insanely tight. It would mess with circulation will it?

• K. That's what I thought. I did that but wasnt sure if it was right. I have the large fin keepers and it felt insanely tight. It would mess with circulation will it?

maybe you need X-LARGE fin keepers,I don't use them,so I really don't know.

• You have to try different footpockets. Only when you find one that fits you well will you understand how poorly the other fit you. You can also play with sock thickness. I hate socks though..

i wish we had a freediving shop around but the shop we have dont keep freediving fins in stock they only will order them for you which sucks b/c i'd like to be able to try different brands and sized fins/socks, etc.