Riffe Euro 100" v.s. 50" Hawaiian

• Depends on how dirty water & what kind of fish you're going for.

The riffe euro is definitely a lot thinner & meant for smaller stuff like pargo amarillo, parrots, & small cabrilla. It can take down bigger game with very good shot placement, but not what it's made for. The rounding on the 55-100cm riffe euros is more agressive to make it more maneuverable and a bit lighter (less mass). The slightly blockier shape of the 110-130's are meant to give them a bit more mass for increased shaft lengths/diameters.

The 50" midhandle is actually a better dirty water gun for big fish. You can power it up a bit more, it can handle larger shafts, & the distance from your hand to muzzle is a lot less than on a 100cm euro. The stock is still a bit light, but you can either add side stocks to power up or just adjust the band/shaft configuration to balance.

What's your target species & size range?

• Pargo, big parrots (armored scales) and holed up cabrilla. I sold all my spearguns with the exception of a Wong 60" and a Pelaj 140. Those both are great guns for clear water. But I am leaning towards tha Hi, to get enough power and manuverability in closed qurters, boy do I miss my Comp 3.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• I've used a Riffe Hawaiin in the past. If I had the money I'd buy one and fix it up with a reel and would be smoking some fish with it. That's a good gun just expensive!

• Thank you boys!! I just counting my pennies for new stuff : speargun, wetsuit and a freediving watch!!

I'm gonna get the MANTA Freediving/Scuba Watch since I do both and possibly a blue camo wetsuit from Dan once he gets them completed. The fabric looks nice just waiting to see it full suited up on someone.