Cressi Reaction

• There is a dive shop about 25 miles from my home, but they really cater more to the SCUBA community. As an example of the level of diving that goes on around here, I've spent my whole life at the many lakes around my area in one capacity or another (swimming, fishing, etc.) and I can't recall ever seeing a single person diving, neither apnea nor SCUBA. I highly doubt anybody has a set of long fins available for me to try. You posed a really good question Lunker. I am not experienced enough to know for sure what level of stiffness in a fin would really be suitable for me. I would certainly welcome any thoughts on the matter.

• do you ever have pain in your ankles of knees from running? are you prone to rolling your ankles while playing sports? do you consider yourself to have very strong legs?

it is a very tough call because to some it is better to err on the side of soft( they say that hard fins will hurt you and shorten your dive and lead to less diving cos it is uncomfortabel) other feel that it is better to lean to too hard ( they feel it is annoying to kick with soft fins and not feel like you are getting anywhere) I would say it is better to get soft fins at first as they will still be better than nothing and short fins and you can be sure to not hurt yourself or sour to diving.

I would go with the Gara 3000's I suppose.

what size show do you wear?

i like to spear fish

• I don't typically get ankle/knee pain while running. I wear a size 11 shoe normally, and my feet are a little wide, not super wide, but not slender! I wear normal width shoes, if that helps at all. I don't have Incredible Hulk leg strength, but my legs are pretty strong.

• hey guys i have a set of cressi gara but they are with band in the back can i use that to start or i have to get diferent set??:confused1:

Que viva la pesca :cuba: