this old thing

• so i swiped this old speargun from a friends garage..
    figured one day i may need a back up if the ocean claims my main gun or something

it says A.B biller illionios on the stock, it says sea hornet on the butt, and it says J.D Preece & Co.sydney australia on the handle. im aware of a.b biller and seahornet,, what is this thing?

either way i replaced the bands and it the mech and line release work fine
    any speargun antique collecter want it ? :rolleyes1:

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• Are those the new bands?

What diameter is the shaft?

It looks like a short gun to me. I'd do all kinds of things to it. First I'd see if it can take a 7mm shaft. If so I'd make it open muzzle and use a shaft with sharkfin tabs. Change the bands. Shorten the butt. Then I'd probably throw it away and it will end up looking like this :)

• steven you trying to sell it or are you keeping it as a backup??? sometimes it would be nice to have a gun, being a mechanic wears on my hands and some days i cant even hold my polespear.... I hate when work interferes with spearfishing

• steven you trying to sell it or are you keeping it as a backup??? sometimes it would be nice to have a gun, being a mechanic wears on my hands and some days i cant even hold my polespear.... I hate when work interferes with spearfishing

ME TOO!!! hahaha, quote of the century.

have you mad a good grip yet for the spear?

i like to spear fish

• ME TOO!!! hahaha, quote of the century.

have you mad a good grip yet for the spear?

yeah friday after the current kicked my ass i went to home depot and got some 3m tape and wrapped it and got some green spray paint because my blue ocean camo job was too blue for the waters around here. found 1/2" aluminum rod there (36") for the same price I paid for 4 inches online so I picked that up so I have extra and can play around with once my supplies get here.