Got room for two divers...Ft. Pierce

• Glad you guys came up. Now that I think about it, I don't think I even noticed the pneumatic go off. Seems not as loud as what I remember them being.

Conditions here are so damn unpredictable. Even though we had flat seas and blue water on the surface. The bottom layer was a mucus brown/yellow that was frigid. Looking at beach cams here and using them to gauge conditions does not tell you the whole picture. Hitting desk sized goliaths with my fins in 5 foot viz 68 degree water was not fun. Fish met their peril nonetheless and the guys did well. Two cobias, several kings, half a dozen mangroves and many other fish made it all worthwhile. Search for the big groves continues...

• Looks like it was a good trip. If those conditions were what you would call bad, I can't imagine what a good day might look like!

• nice trip guys:thumbsup2:

the one of the few times I dove stuart it was top to bottom vis,and even with that those jewfish are stacked up like a deck of cards on the bottom. They scare the shit out of you when they move. all 200 lbs and up.