Gun build Journey begins!

• Keoni,
    Great thread bro! Nice looking guns. I say you keep the wild one alive till you run outta fish. He'll have a long life that way. He's good luck you know.
    Gogo

• i would have a hard time doing that....I am okay with killing for food, but I am big softy and with a smart animal, I would get attached and create a relationship in my head. To each their own, not trying to give you a hard time, i am just too soft to do that :)

i like to spear fish

• It's not mine it's my buddies pig. I think it's mostly talk because he was gonna kill it twice before he gets attached to the pig and twice he couldn't go through with it. So I'm pretty sure the longer he has the pig the more likely piggy will have a long life!! So you don't have to worry Lunker.:)

• haha, yeah, that is what would happen with me. in spite of my best efforts, after it becomes a friend it is hard.

like the simpsons episode where Homer has a pet lobster...hilarious

i like to spear fish

• 808natural,
    Can I ask where you got the idea or template for the blanks? I would like to try this but have no idea where to start.
    Nic

• haha, yeah, that is what would happen with me. in spite of my best efforts, after it becomes a friend it is hard.

like the simpsons episode where Homer has a pet lobster...hilarious

Pinchy the lobster. :laughing3:

But this is more like Harry Plopper (aka Spiderpig). :D

Right on Keoni, looks good. Hope to see some fish reports with em! :)

• Dart if you want to you could buy a blank already made up and ready to go. If not you will need to decide what type of wood you will use and cut it into strips 1/4"-3/8" thick, then epoxy it back together making sure to cross thread the grain of the wood to make your blank more solid, then off you go!! This is just a quick summary of how it goes but if you need to get into more depth feel free to ask. There are many gun builders on this site and it is alwayz better to get more than one opinion and then decide for yourself what is best!

Aloha bruddah Keoni