Taking up the air in your mask upon ascent?

• ps
    Come to the OC Spearos mtg tonight. We are going to work on breathing and other techniques

Carla, I've been doing this ever since you told me to, and it seems like it also keeps my bottom times better throughout the day, and it takes me longer to get tired.

• Bueno entiendo bien por culpa del traslado del idioma, las gafas siempre tienen que ten presión nula en su interior (ni apretar al bajar, ni separarse al subir),
    si se pegan se compensa con un soplo de aire por la nariz para despergarlas, ¿Porque ocurre esto? debido a la falta de entrenamiento, no debemos sobrecargar
    los pulmones en las bajadas, la presión nos comprime, si tenemos fuertes los músculos del cuello, entrenados bien la trompa de eustaquio y tórax este problema
    desaparece.
    ¿porque no es bueno respiran el aire excedente que hay en la mascarilla? debido que es aire viciado, con mucha carga de CO2, para pescar hay que estar bien
    entrenado y asi evitamos según que problemas.

Yo he desarrollado mi sistema para evitar sobre presión en el diafragma y pulmones, es soltar poco a poco aire un metro antes de llegar a la superficie, asi
    evitamos el sofoco y el golpe de diafragma.
    nos se si responde esto a tu pregunta stephan

<º))))))><

Good because I do not understand the language of the transfer, the glasses always have to have zero pressure inside (or press the down, or spread to the top),
    if you paste is offset by a puff of air through the nose to despergarlas, why does this happen? due to lack of training, we should not overburden
    the lungs on the downhills, the pressure compresses us, if we have strong neck muscles, trained well the eustachian tube and chest problem
    disappears.
    Why not breathe the air is good over there in the mask? because it is stale, with a heavy load of CO2, to fish must be well
    trained so as to avoid problems.

I have developed my system to prevent overpressure in the diaphragm and lungs, slowly release air meter before reaching the surface, so
    avoid suffocation and the diaphragm stroke.
    us know if this answers your question Stephen

• Thanks Marco. I'll try to focus on this.
    No, I don't really fight the fish but I definitely am focused on it. Excited, and as you said, watching to see if it goes in a hole.

• ramon y que podemos hacer para poder aumentar en este caso yo , la profundidad de la pesca y el tiempo abajo? que me recomienda hacer o que tipo de respiramiento o ejercisios puedo hacer , hace mucho que no pesco y es como un comienso otraves. gracias por adelanto .

que viva la pesca :cuba:

Que viva la pesca :cuba: