?How to make a ladder- pneumatic?

• Setting, what's that other attachment behind you for? Is it solely used in spearfishing?

Edited once, last by Toledo970 ().

• Spora, what's that other attachment behind you for? Is it solely used in spearfishing?

behind me..? That's settingsteel and his Yellow Jack.

I have a buddy that came from Cuba during the time guantanamo was packed with refugee's (94-96..?) and he also uses pvc pipe's as a loader. I started messing with him about his loader and then later realized that settingsteel used the same stuff. I honestly like the Seac loader the best, it's the smallest and I don't use a lanyard. When I'm done loading the gun, I store the loader in my left glove.

• its pretty simple man, thus the name "ghetto loader" originating from none other than Sporascrub himself! :hooray:the ghetto referred in this products name is, el ghetto de we'hialeah...which of course is a step higher than el eee'hialeah (no pun intended) Some people have used a PVC T-pipe fitting as well as copper T (a T might work better as a step application). I drill a hole and attach a bungie to it and put it round my wrist and tuck it under my sleeve

It's said best in this vid at 2.00-2.06
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkbTaGABtq0&feature=related

• At first glance I didn't see your loader and was wondering why the pic but then I noticed it to your right. I gotta admit it doesn't get more ghetto than that :thumbsup2: WTG Sporascrub for being generous with your personal gear :laughing3:

I posted a pic of a seac loader that I use in post #24.

• Sorry Spora,
    that's just a peculiar piece of spearfishing equipment. I don't make the rules around here. Y que viva el eeee y el we' de Hialeah.

Edited once, last by Toledo970 ().

• Sorry Spora,
    that's just a peculiar piece of spearfishing equipment. I don't make the rules around here. Y que viva el eeee y el we' de Hialeah.

:laughing3: you'll have to excuse me, I'm kind-a slow :pot5: today and didn't notice what you were talking about. I just saw it now :laughing3: