Might buy a boat - what do you guys think

• Well I got her mostly cleaned up and got really drunk haha cleaning party ended up just being a party, but the boat is clean. The starboard side and transom still need to be buffed but other than that she's pretty much done. All of the paperwork is complete and she is parked in her new storage space under 24hr surveillance. I will pick it back up thursday and grease trailer bearings, double check all lights/wires, and add fuel back into tank with oil(drained all fuel yesterday - got a free 32 gallons) pics will be added thursday. hopefully soon I'll get to take it out.

• picked the boat up at 930 and put 40 gallons of fresh gas and oil in. Drove down to C-14 canal and ran her up and down a couple times. Max speed on the gps was 38mph with 3 ppl on board and cruise at 4k rpm was 28mph. The motor has good torque and makes a good launch for a 150hp on a boat this size. I meant to rewire the oil pump alarm before the test drive but forgot so that was driving everyone onboard insane the entire time. I replaced the rod holders (yes I still H&L fish), some of the bimini top hardware, and the cooler corner holder things. Just need to load up on the required coast guard safety equipment and sign up for seatow and it will be ready for it's first oceanic trip under my ownership.

• Thank you Judah!

Filled the boat up today - turns out it's only a 65gal tank (we were told 100). Tomorrow I'm getting 2 new FREE deep cycle batteries from my Uncle. I'm going spearfishing Sunday but don't know yet if it will be from the beach or the boat (hopefully the boat).