need some help

• hi im 14 and i love to freedive spspearfish. i cant hold my breath that long maybe for 30sec to 55sec. does any one have any advice or exorises i can do to improve my game.

• if you are practicing in the ocean or pool- remember to always have a buddy. statics( breath hold without moving) can be very dangerous, You can proactice "dry statics" at home sitting down. Here is a link to some static tables you can do
    http://www.impulseadventure.co…bl_mozzi/apnea/tablea.htm

when you are diving, work on staying relaxed and moving and kicking slowly. You will be more efficient and burn less oxygen and also not scare the fish away!

send me a message if you interested in freedive apnea training techniques.
    Carla

• +1 to what Carla said,

SAFETY always first, plus its that much better to share the experience, or even to be plain competetiv. Always be mindful of the sirens song to stay longer or go deeper, Nothing is worth you're life( no fish, gear or record.)

Many GREAT spearos havent made it back to the dock or out of the pool, please remember them and their families when you dive, or even practice.

Find a good spotter, preferably just as motivated as yourself and make him youre best friend, youre life will count on it.

Then

PRACTICE, PRACTICE, Practice

READ, LEARN, BE SAFE, PRACTICE:diver1::snorkel1:

Take a course, and dive with diver better than yourself

Everithing from doing yoga to shooting a bb gun, to jogging and weigthlifting, will up youre game..

Once you are in the mind frame, being hungry, staying active, an putting in SAFE time on the water you will, soon youll feel like one of the fish, more at home in the water than out.

above all, BE SAFE!!!!!!!! and have fun:thumbsup2:

Keep us posted

Good luck

• Start shallow in a place that makes you want to reach the bottom and want to stay there. Play with relaxing and breathing up while on the surface, do not hyperventilate. See which breathing up gave you the best breath hold. Very gradually increase the depth you want to reach, always with something on the bottom that motivates you to get there.

• Start shallow in a place that makes you want to reach the bottom and want to stay there. Play with relaxing and breathing up while on the surface, do not hyperventilate. See which breathing up gave you the best breath hold. Very gradually increase the depth you want to reach, always with something on the bottom that motivates you to get there.

+1
    youll be surprised the progress you make

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!