Black Friday - Thanks Dan

• I know well enough to go diving on Black Friday - to keep away from my wife (On Black Friday, she's more intense than a '70's era, roided Bulgarian powerlifter). Unfortunately, Dan wasn't so lucky. The first thing on my Christmas list was a pair of Pursuit carbon blades. She stopped by, and he fitted a pair of carbons for my Beuchat pockets. He did a great job getting the fit just right (Beuchat blades are shaped a little different than most blades, and he took his time getting them perfect).

Since grouper season is soon to be closed, she went ahead and gave them to me early. Dan, I hope she was civil with you and didn't demand to use a 30% off Best Buy ad or get the 4-8 am special. Just understand that 364 days a year she is a sweet, loving wife. Black Friday, not so much. :D

• :laughing: Thanks. She was very nice, which was good cause I'm not feeling well these days, some kind of stomach flu, and every bit of work seems harder. It was funny she said she heard my voice change when I heard the blades are going in Beuchat f/p LOL

I wasn't sure if to drill the holes so I left it. If you haven't done it already it's easy with the Beuchat f/p, remove the plastic clip and drill a small pilot hole right through the middle of the hole in the toe plate, then with a bit sized slightly larger than the screw (including threads). With the Beuchat mounting kit you can fasten the screws tight. May the fins serve you well.