Silicone mask skirt problem

• spearos--I have a new mask that I am testing.
    The silicone mask skirt is VERY SOFT. TOO SOFT. This is a larger mask and is therefore heavier than a normal freedive low volume mask. All of these factors means that the mask leaks. I have been a diver since 1975 and know about mask sizing. Mask sizing is not the problem here. The problem with this new mask is that the silicone is way too thin and supple for this heavy a mask. Tightening the mask makes the skirt deform and leak way more.
    My question is;
    How do I reinforce the silicone mask skirt to make it stiffer?
    What adhesive would work best on this silicone mask skirt?
    Thank you in advance for your constructive advise and opinions

• My older buddy here has a mask .....the old single faceplate with purge valve. Anyway, he wanted to darken it because the glare coming through the top was affecting his siting. He put what looks like 452 Marine Sealant (black) on it, or maybe regular black silicon.
    It would give it strength but it looks like shit.

• hau El problema de las mascaras no radica en si mismas (en caso que esten deformadas), radican en la forma de la cara de cada persona, elegir una mascara que funcione bien depende de la elección personal de cada persona, una cosa es en el agua y otra en tierra.
    Si solo es para hacer apnea prueba el refuerzo con la selladora aconsejada porhank pues para bajar y subir no necesitas demasiada visibilidad, si es para pesca tendrás que mirar que no este demasiado apretada, no ten pelos que estorben, cejas, cabes, bigote o patillas y que se sujete solo con la presión sin estar demasiado tensada.

<ª))))><

hau The problem of the masks is not whether same (if warped), lie in the shape of the face of each person, choose a mask that works well depends on the personal choice of each person, one thing is in the water and another on the ground.
    If apnea is only to test the reinforcement with the sealant recommended by [B] hank [/ B] to go up and down because you do not need too much visibility, if fishing will have to look it is not too tight, have no hair to obscure eyebrows, you fit, mustache or sideburns and is subject only to the pressure without being too tight.