• Hey new to the form. I Love the water and when I'm not in the water, I thinking about it. I was born into hunting, specifically elk hunting in Colorado, so when I first saw a speargun, I thought it would be the best of both worlds. little did I know, was that I was going to get hooked on it. More or less addicted to it, like a crack head is on crack. I go off of NC for the monster black grouper, but recently I have been interested in game fish, particular blue water. Never tried it, mainly I don't know many charters in NC that take free divers, and I don't know any that will take freedivers that far off the coast for dolphin, Wahoo, etc. I'm new to the freediving aspect, though I have been using scuba for 3-4 years now. I got a JBL woody 53'' magnum, so nothing great. But I try to use the best of what I got. I have recently been in the market for a new gun (probably a Wong speargun) but am stuck on the price. I work at a Dive Shop locally so I'm either diving scuba, or working scuba:thumbsup2: