Spearfishing Mexico

• Saludos mostro!

I am a bit tired of the fun people make about mexican indigenous people. Even white mexicans

Im with you my brother..i really didnt notice until I saw the posts about the man..I was just watching the spearfishing..its just wrong..

• Hey Monster, I'm thinking of making a group trip with the Pistoleros Del Mar in La Paz. What months are the best and is this a good idea?

• Hey Monster, I'm thinking of making a group trip with the Pistoleros Del Mar in La Paz. What months are the best and is this a good idea?

Hey Jim, I am kind of in the same boat. A buddy and I are trying to go do some shooting with pistoleros del mar. I spoke to Gonzalo and he claims May/June would be great months for both pargo and wahoo. How many people you have in your group? Which package are you taking? My biggest concern is safety and making sure the gear and luggage doesn't disappear while we are diving. If would be great to have some feedback from someone that has actually been there.

Great videos and awesome bottom structure.

• If I was to go, I'd just do the 2nd Package all inclusive. I've read good reviews, but I will find out more from this board when I start a thread (or you can). Gonzalo sent me an email that they are starting on dives on a new spots. I wouldn't worry about the luggage thing too much... my most valuable things are going down 80 feet with me!

• Jim and Adrian, you wont regret! Gonzalo is the one to make your dreams come true! Tim Hatler is another option. Convince Dan to come by:) I would be very happy if you come down. Yo{ll return with a 50 pound overweight tho!

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• Saludos mostro!

Im with you my brother..i really didnt notice until I saw the posts about the man..I was just watching the spearfishing..its just wrong..

Thanks bro. The spearfishing is great. And as Dan sad, they were like drunk themselves. :D

• Thanks Monster, I hear good things and I wanted someone who knows Mexico to tell me these guys are legit. I just need to figure out when to go. I want to get Wahoo and Pargo. I should have a nice wood gun or two constructed by the time of the trip.

• Thanks Monster, I hear good things and I wanted someone who knows Mexico to tell me these guys are legit. I just need to figure out when to go. I want to get Wahoo and Pargo. I should have a nice wood gun or two constructed by the time of the trip.

Great Jim, Pargo and wahoo are both local specialities. I´m here to assist you man.

• Jim and Adrian, you wont regret! Gonzalo is the one to make your dreams come true! Tim Hatler is another option. Convince Dan to come by:) I would be very happy if you come down. Yo{ll return with a 50 pound overweight tho!

Thanks for the encouragement Monster. My buddy and I are looking to give it a shot sometime in June based on what Gonzalo told us. It would be cool if we could get a third shooter. I just want to try different waters and relax for a change.

• Does anyone know what part of Mexico the first video was shot in?

Nvm, saw in the details of one vid said the Carribean Sea.

• Does anyone know what part of Mexico the first video was shot in?

Nvm, saw in the details of one vid said the Carribean Sea.

Some place In the Yucatan peninsula, i can`t tell exactly.

Sadot Hernàndez.