Doc's Ear Plugs

• Not really sure, but some of you guys sound like you might have surfers ear. it is a boney growth in the ear canal caused by cold water or cold wind. fisherman get it also. i Have about 80% closure in my ear canal from it.I get ear infections pretty easily, so the doctors tell me to use swimmers ear after each time i get out of the water.I usually ignore this sound advise until i feel water in my head.Not the best patient i guess!
    as afr as plugs, I've used all kinds of plugs for surfing for years. I like the docs plugs (vented or unvented) as long as they stay in. They do come out sometimes when you get knocked around.Havent tried them for diving at all, but i think i will try the vented ones as soon as it warms up here in ny.

• Not really sure, but some of you guys sound like you might have surfers ear. it is a boney growth in the ear canal caused by cold water or cold wind. fisherman get it also. i Have about 80% closure in my ear canal from it.I get ear infections pretty easily, so the doctors tell me to use swimmers ear after each time i get out of the water.I usually ignore this sound advise until i feel water in my head.Not the best patient i guess!
    as afr as plugs, I've used all kinds of plugs for surfing for years. I like the docs plugs (vented or unvented) as long as they stay in. They do come out sometimes when you get knocked around.Havent tried them for diving at all, but i think i will try the vented ones as soon as it warms up here in ny.

You couldn't have said it better