Old Aimrite handles

• Every time I see an "I got a new wong" thread, you know the one where the guy is so proud of his gun and takes shots from different angles. The wood work is nice and the finish is sublime but then I see that stupid handle and I don't know whether to laugh or cry. That POS bubble gum vending machine plastic handle with the two bolt holes exactly in the center where the two pieces seem like they were joined, that always breaks at the screw holes. The one that's designed like some kind of pistol grip from 50 years ago that was never meant to be fired underwater. With those ugly semi clear colors. And when you grip it feels like you're holding a pencil and can barely track with the gun.

It's even worse when it's someone else's gun build and they use the Aimrite handle. How about the price of it!! Mr Wong, invest a couple of hundred dollars in another mold, make a decent handle so I can try and heal my emotional scars from seeing your handles. Even Aimrite doesn't use the Aimrite handle anymore. Can you take a hint?

• Dang Dang Dan,!! :D

You have got yourself over the line this time, you had spoken bad things about and untouchable name .. and adressed directly to the master himself, that´s a "Lessa Majestad" crime. You should keep that stuff for yourself and contribute to the secrecy sourrounding a product that is fully warranted but still fails epically real frequently...How you dare!!!

Pics of some aimrite´s popped Muzzles as well:

They are fully guaranteed , that´s a fact

• And the guy (Mike) got a pounding for daring to ventilate this in a public forum. If the stuff is guaranteed no question asked, then why they got so angry about it...He should say something like ..Ok. That´s a pretty odd situation, but the gun is guaranteed, that is why it´s so expensive, let me fix it to your entire satisfaction ... without the bitching

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• if i were in the spearfishing business, i would be reluctant to have any ties with spearboard.
    they will leave your ass on the street.
    Although there is nothing wrong with posting a problem or opinion about a certain product. I guess it comes with the territory.

• If the story is that these guns always had this flex(contrary to Billl Mac story) then it was a bad product to begin with.
    The fact is that that gun already was messed up(cracked stock) and was sent back to be fixed. I think that it wasn't fixed correctly. Wong also mentioned that the stock was too short and that he had only one mold for 3 hole muzzle made. HMMMM.
    They crucify the guy for bringing a problem to the light. If I were in the market for Wongs, I would make sure that it wasn't one of those. Thanks Poly

• If the story is that these guns always had this flex(contrary to Billl Mac story) then it was a bad product to begin with.
    The fact is that that gun already was messed up(cracked stock) and was sent back to be fixed. I think that it wasn't fixed correctly. Wong also mentioned that the stock was too short and that he had only one mold for 3 hole muzzle made. HMMMM.
    They crucify the guy for bringing a problem to the light. If I were in the market for Wongs, I would make sure that it wasn't one of those. Thanks Poly

Totally agree man, those answers are ridiculous. The beauty of ventilating that in public is that increases the quality. My three wongs had quality issues. They were guaranteed though. I got tired of claiming warranties. I have a 20 year old Riffe comp and its in tip top condition. It´s in serious need of rubber butt replacement though.

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• What do you guys think of an Euro Gun type handle frame that an Ergonomic rubber grip(interchangeable) can be put over it???