Requesting Gun Pictures for Magazine Article

• Hey Guys,

I'm writing an article for our local magazine about gun building and would like to get as many photos as I can showing different designs and steps in the building process.

I aim to write an article that covers the basics of wood, tooling, and design. The goal is so new builders can get a good product right from the start, avoiding common pitfalls. Most of the readers will probably be unfamiliar with the wealth of information available here on the forum.

If you're interested in contributing, that would be awesome. Please send your best photos (need high res) along with your name and a short description to kjflyfish@gmail.com.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
    Kolt

• what kind of stuff do you want?
    phil

• Kolt, after you write up your article with all this info and pics, are you going to add in the end how really it's all a waste of time and polespearing is the way to go, and that if you really need a speargun a Rob Allen is all that's necessary?

• Probably!! :D

Phil, I should have thought about all your good pictures. I'll send you an email.

• Ha ha, I'm just kidding. I realize that not everyone wants to do exacly what I like, and good on 'em. What I did realize recently is that our mag needs some new and interesting content and instead of complaining about it, I'd like to help it out with a decent article that will be well recieved and acutally used and applied.