• I have a pair of Black Teams, sized 42-44 for sale or trade. They are scratched, but in pretty good shape. $65.

I have a pair of C4 foot pockets sized 43-44. I wouls like to trade these for a pair sized 44-45.

I have one Spetton Mat-Mas Pro-2 blade and footpocket, sized 43-45. The other was last seen dropping into the deep off SD. I would like to find a matching fin and foot pocket. If anyone has one, please let me know!

Thanks,
    Darren

• If only they were my size I'd buy the Picassos from you as a back up pair of fins.

On a side note I stupidly glued the side railings on my fins with the wrong type of glue, actually 2 wrong types. Now I'm sitting at my computer digging out the glue with a butter knife and my fingernails. Fun stuff.

• I am interested in the Black Teams. What are you looking for in a trade? I am trying to clear out a bunch of unused gear. I have a bunch of square nothched 5/16 flopper shafts in 59 and 64" lengths and various others in round or sqaure notched, threaded and flooper.

Let me know what you're looking for. If I don' have anything of interest, I will just send the $.

• I am interested in the Black Teams. What are you looking for in a trade? I am trying to clear out a bunch of unused gear. I have a bunch of square nothched 5/16 flopper shafts in 59 and 64" lengths and various others in round or sqaure notched, threaded and flooper.

Let me know what you're looking for. If I don' have anything of interest, I will just send the $.

John,
    I have some one out here that is supposed to be picking the Black Teams up. If it falls through, I'll let you know.

South Bound.

• I have a pair of C4 foot pockets sized 43-44. I wouls like to trade these for a pair sized 44-45.

Thanks,
    Darren

I just purchased a pair of foot pockets that are going to fit me better. Therefore, I am selling my used foot pockets. Again, these are 43-44 C4 Mustang pockets. New, they are $90. I will sell mine for $50.

Thanks,
    Darren

South Bound.