Omer stingray foot pocket sizes in cm

• What are the sizes of omer stingray foot pockets? My foot is 259mm in length. I want to wear them with no socks.
    39-40 = ?
    41-42 =?

Thank you

Edited 3 times, last by gobicles: Typo error ().

• Omer stingray foot pockets meet my requirements, a stiff sole for good energy transfer to the blade, moderate stiffness tendons provide adequate blade support without negatively affecting its flex, and a soft comfortable pocket.

This is the first I hear of Salvimar react foot pockets. So far I dislike everything Salvimar has offered so my feeling is to stay away. Here you can find my review of the first Salvimar foot pockets Salvimar Delta-one foot pockets review.

Looks like I was right because no one is using them now, and going by what you say even Salvimar has moved on to different foot pockets.

• thank you sir dan. How about the leaderfins stereofins? I see they are cheaper than omers and savimars and they are fiberglass. What are your thoughts regarding their footpockets? Thankyou

• Leader fiberglass blades are crap. Leader foot pockets are similar to the omer stingray in appearance, but they're not made the same. When I sampled them a few years back they were soft like noodles. I suggested to Leader Fins' manufacturer to increase the shore hardness, I don't know if they did it.

• Hello, what would be my footpocket size. My foot is 279mm in length and I want to wear it with 5mm socks.

One more question please. Does the 5mm socks make lose power or it is ok? Thank you!

At 26cm foot length your size in Omer Stingray foot pockets is 41-42.

Omer Stingray foot pockets are available from Freedive Store OMER Stingray Foot Pockets. Send a message for international shipping cost.

• Raul Nero you are in between sizes, 43-44 is too small and 45-46 is too big. Since you're using 5mm socks I would try the larger size 45-46.

There is always energy loss with socks during a fin stroke. Whether it is significant enough to have a noticeable effect depends on the individual.