Omer stingray foot pocket sizes in cm

• What are the sizes of omer stingray foot pockets? My foot is 259mm in length. I want to wear them with no socks.
    39-40 = ?
    41-42 =?

Thank you

The post was edited 3 times, last by gobicles: Typo error ().

• Omer stingray foot pockets meet my requirements, a stiff sole for good energy transfer to the blade, moderate stiffness tendons provide adequate blade support without negatively affecting its flex, and a soft comfortable pocket.

This is the first I hear of Salvimar react foot pockets. So far I dislike everything Salvimar has offered so my feeling is to stay away. Here you can find my review of the first Salvimar foot pockets Salvimar Delta-one foot pockets review.

Looks like I was right because no one is using them now, and going by what you say even Salvimar has moved on to different foot pockets.

• thank you sir dan. How about the leaderfins stereofins? I see they are cheaper than omers and savimars and they are fiberglass. What are your thoughts regarding their footpockets? Thankyou

• Leader fiberglass blades are crap. Leader foot pockets are similar to the omer stingray in appearance, but they're not made the same. When I sampled them a few years back they were soft like noodles. I suggested to Leader Fins owner to increase the shore hardness, I don't know if they did it.