scubasworrld.

• hi i wanted to order somethings from scubasworld but it cust me more to send it here than what i have to pay for the stuf.anyone knows a better way to send to europe?gracias.

• subprof/scubastore is in spain I believe and thier stuff is half the price than it is here. Chances are the stuff in scubasworld comes from europe so what is the point in sending it back?

It is better to order from subprof to America if many people get together and order to reduce shipping.

Davie Peguero

• i just wanted to order some t-shirts ,i know subprof and scubastore i have order from bouth of them but i like tuttopescamare a lot better they have better prices and very good service.thanks

• hi seahunter.i wanted to buy 5 or 6 but it cust me more to ship them than the t-shirts self i think it was 125 for shiping and 90 fortthe shirts i think ill have to go to miami soon ja ja ja .

• Alecrin, sorry it was a busy weekend and I missed your question at the end of the pm. I spoke to Ulises today and emailed him your address. He got back to me with these prices for shipping. USPS is united states postal service.

USPS Express Mail® International 5 Days $39.00
    USPS Priority Mail® International 6 - 10 Days $30.50

He also said that another shirt or two will not change the shipping price. I hope this helps.

• hola seahunter.gracias por todo,llamamre a scubasworld y tratare de ablar co ulises muchas gracias.