Deploying again in October, who wants to dive?

• Hey guys, tha Army has told me that it's 6 months in Afghanistan starting in October, and I'm hoping to get some diving in before then. If anyone out here in the east coast has anything planned before then, I'd love to get in the water a few times before I go! Let's go diving!

• Yeah, Aaron, this will be number 2. The first one was to Iraq a couple of years ago. I get to play fobbit this time though. Should be nice and quiet.

• This post reply might go out twice but hey I would love to take you diving out of Dauphin Island Al., if you can. I have small fish camp on coast with a bunk. Lots of big snapper till season closes around July18? My wife and I will be over in Lousiana for La Freediive Champioship around July 15 to 18?. You could come there to. I know Alabama best. Don't have to go far(thanks to Mightykc member) to get nice fish. I'm in Baja right now will be back 21st. Send me a private and we will communicate. As vietnam vet I understand.

• Thanks! I appreciate it. I have my daughter for most of July, and making it out that far is a little bit of a haul for me, but I'll definitely see what I can put together!

• No problem anytime you can get away. AJ opens back in August and I'll be around first two weeks though wx is spottier. my cell 907-209-1873 (not with me but messages). Thanks for dedicatiion and be careful, always room on my boat.