air - Kajak von "Advanced-Elements": Air Frame"

• tomorrow i will buy the air frame oner-model from advanced elements..
    someone here who has experience with that.. ??

they are not so common in germany but what gives me a secure feeling is:
    some freaks tried to overturn it in the augsburg eiskanal olympic trial line and failed:D

got to get my spear away from the tubes:laughing3:

i m absolute kajak beginner what s the important thingslist having on board doing coast travell???

creets guys

sometimes i m asking if the freaks know that they are in the majority..

• Inflatable kayaks are not as rigid as regular ones, so the energy transfer when you paddle won't be as efficient - some energy will always go into slight bending of the kayak as it contacts the water. That said, if you have no other option for travel, the AE are the top of the line for inflatable kayaks.

I don't recognize the model name you described, lost in translation from german perhaps? Make sure you get a sit on top/open model.

Alex

Edited once, last by Ryddragyn ().

• on a kayak is nice to have flairs, whistle, first aid kit. Anchor, flag, extra rope are a few things

I wouldn't prefer an inflatable kayak personally (and tipping over has never been a problem even on rough days)

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• it s not only the tipping over.. it s the easiest way having a boot packed in the car..

the german name for the one seater is "air frame", maybe it s called others in the US(could be the "advanced frame")

it s a sitting deep and can be fully closed via spraydeck. which i plan to use in easy wildwater in austria
    - (ötztaler ache)

.."the AE are the top of the line for inflatable kayaks"___ this is very nice to hear, it s hard finding test reports in german for this boot --the theme "long live boot" is not talked only one time:angry5: bugs abit

sdeisen:
    what is flairs?

what s about a west?

sometimes i m asking if the freaks know that they are in the majority..

• i spelled incorrectly i mean flares,, which are either a plastic gun that shoots a signal (like a flaming thing that falls slowly) or a hand flare that just makes light and smokes
    what about west?

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!