Nassau grouper in world records

• The guy is an ass period. The get all brave and shit behind a keyboard but I bet they wont say stuff like that to your face. Actually I don't care about a world record, I don't have nothing to prove to anyone, especially since I'm probably the worst freediver in this forum. I only dive to about 40 feet and do most of my spearing in 10-20. But believe me I caught my fair share of big fish.

• The guy is an ass period. The get all brave and shit behind a keyboard but I bet they wont say stuff like that to your face. Actually I don't care about a world record, I don't have nothing to prove to anyone, especially since I'm probably the worst freediver in this forum. I only dive to about 40 feet and do most of my spearing in 10-20. But believe me I caught my fair share of big fish.

don't get down on yourself like that...Art Pinder, who could be argued as one of the best spearos ever, famously said when asked about how deep he dives, "as shallow as I can to get fish" we aren't freedivers who push our limits against meters...the fish test us..I say you are one of the best spearos on here if you can fill you plate in 20ft when others cant :)

i like to spear fish

• the best spearos r the must humble..the ones that helps young startin spearos..the ones that doesnt critisize everything..you dont have to dive 120 ft to be the best..you dont have to got the best expensive gear to be the best...for me here r the best just for helpin...just my opinion...:D

• This morning I had this gem of an email waiting for me. Looks like Larry Carter is definitely spearbroad material.

------ Start of email.

Jesus what a jerk!!!!!!!! I devote hundreds of hours to our sport...who are you?? what do you do for the sport??? I am up to my ears in bids for National Competitions , running probably the largest Spearfishing club in the world, and doing what I do for the IUSA which by the way is issuing World Records to about fifty divers a year who would otherwise not have them.....and I have some idiot tell me to give him a clarification now!!!!!!!!!!!! as towhy we wont accept his big time record for shooting a cow??? Are you fucking kidding me ??????..

from someone in his position i would expect to be much more reasonable.
    another encouragement to teach children to watch their language.