World Series Limit

• 27OCT @1830 same spot same everything. Red tide is in full effect up here in Ventura but so are the legals to be had at. Had to work a lot hard this night to get the first one in the bag. Broke my Beuchat fin in a cave with some surge which made for a good workout swimming back with a limit on the belt. My partner ended up 3 also for a good start to a night out on Maine St.

Beware of drunk loose morale daughters who think animals have deeper feelings than us they will try and save your rightfully yours legal lobster from a terrible death. The 1st photo was taken by the one cool hot daughter then my friend thought he could get another kind of limit by letting them hold the lobsters and show off the catch which ended up in a foot chase towards the beach to catch my bug again!

Who wants to help me eat these?

4th limit in 5 consecutive days= New personal record

• Wait some chick tried to release your bugs into the surf??!?!

Haha ya she called herself a animal protector! After I got the two helpless lobsters back she started to cry and threatened to report me and call the police for animal cruelty. Haha I may have told her she would be hotter with two black eyes at that point as I put my bugs in the ice chest! They were young experimenting liberals ready to stand the next save the seals at the children pool just didn't know it yet!

For the record myself or my friend would never abuse or assault a female although we found such a piece of shit later on at Dargens on Main St. I had A front row ticket to three stools getting broken over the guys head and I took his two shots he never got around to drinking and didn't feel bad!

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM

Edited once, last by Hydroholic: Grammar fix! ().

• Hahaha wow. That sounds like a movie. What a wild night. I prefer the relative calm of diving with the sharks as opposed to encountering them on the beach.

Nice work on the limits. Making me hungry

i like to spear fish

• Thanks I can't wait to make it happen again. Might even shoot back up there friday after work in a few weeks for and double dive PM/AM then make it back for a lobster brunch!

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM