Whites Point Land Slide San Pedro, CA

• Any chance that this land slide may create a new surf break? or is most of the material in that landslide just loose dirt and sand?

One thing that is for sure is if that road is not cleaned up and the landslide caries it further out to sea, that may just make for some perfect lobster structure.

• Wow! Even worse, was some of the commentary.
    " There's gonna be no coastline to see."

HUH?!!!:confused1: Doesn't matter how much falls in, there will always be a coastline!:laughing3::crazy:

Wonder when the road down to "Palms" is gonna slide off.

Yeah. I chuckled at that as well. I think the road down to Palms is closed. I'll have to go some where else to get my tires flattened.:laughing:

• Chit mang, we took a look at it today. that whole road is toast, looks exactly like sunken city. It fell all the way to the nature center boundary pretty much, I'm wondering if they are going to annex some land from them or just scrap the whole road all together? One things for sure, those folks with the houses there are going to be mighty sketchy when the rains come thursday!

• The real rains are coming next week... Hurricane off Baja Heading WNW. I predict the next storm around Tuesday will suck up the moisture from the Hurricane (once it turns into a Depression) and we will get hammered by rain.

• The real rains are coming next week... Hurricane off Baja Heading WNW. I predict the next storm around Tuesday will suck up the moisture from the Hurricane (once it turns into a Depression) and we will get hammered by rain.

That may send them on a craw to my deep bug cave in my super super secret spot,;) closely guarded by my attack eel Moray.

Cheers, Don

• Chit mang, we took a look at it today. that whole road is toast, looks exactly like sunken city. It fell all the way to the nature center boundary pretty much, I'm wondering if they are going to annex some land from them or just scrap the whole road all together? One things for sure, those folks with the houses there are going to be mighty sketchy when the rains come thursday!

I am guessing they scrap that road completely.