Help With Christmas Present for my Son

• Hey guys,
    I am looking to get my 6year old son a new wetsuit for christmas. He needs a 5mil for the winter so he can come with me without being miserably cold! I am having a rough time finding a two piece in his size, he is a size 8. I am wondering if any of you can point me in the right direction or have any advice.. :D
    Thanks in advance!
    Ash

• I don't know much by way of youth size 2pc suits, but there's one thing I do know..
    You're going to be the coolest mom on the west coast come Christmas morning.

• jmj in torrance/redondo beach, or m and b in long beach makes customs. Since your son is growing I'd go with jmj they are a lot cheaper but make good suits.

• Ashley I think at his age a surf suit with a hood would be sufficient. Grom wetsuits are usually cheap and are closed cell so less room for tearing the suit.

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM

• Hey Ash I found an O'neil grom hooded 4/3 in closed cell . I that doesn't work you can call Surf n Sea in O.B. their on Bacon just south of Newport . I can't remember the owners name for the life of me but she is top notch and affordable , she does repairs, modifications and custom open and closed cell suits .The only thing is she can't get certain cammo paterns due to her supplier (and we all know how important that is ):crazy:. Good luck and i believe you guys will be happily and comfortably diving soon.By the way her # is(619)222-1231

Edited once, last by Tomlynch: phone # ().

• Thanks guys!! Just found him a new wetsiut with a hood and boots for under 175!! Thanks for all the sugestions and help!! He is going to be one happy and warm diver!! :D