Glock 17 Explosive Ammo!

• As for a Glock 18, they come from the factory with a selector switch on the slide. You can also buy drop in kits to make them full-auto for a few hundred bucks if you are a PD or military buyer.

Some of the conversions have the selector on the back of the slide, while others have them on the side. And you aren't just limited to Glock 17 conversions to an 18... you can convert ANY glock pistol to fire full-auto with the conversion pieces. I have personally fired a Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, and 34 converted to full-auto. The 20, 21, and 22 are much more difficult to master, but it could be done. The 9mm's were pretty controllable with a little practice.

• Just about anything can be made full auto with a file and a little time. I uh knew somebody once who was trying to smooth his trigger pull and filed/polished too much and ended up with full auto. Rather than leave it he bought new parts and now has a very smooth ar15

• Just about anything can be made full auto with a file and a little time. I uh knew somebody once who was trying to smooth his trigger pull and filed/polished too much and ended up with full auto. Rather than leave it he bought new parts and now has a very smooth ar15

Haha thats because getting caught with a filed seer pin will land you in jail for the rest of your life. Like Bulit mentioned the glock 17 is not fully auto direct from the factory but full auto conversions are available but EXTREMELY difficult to get in the US. They have really cracked down on full auto ownership especially in compact pistols.

Dan - Contrary to popular belief incendiary rounds do not "explode", they are very similar to a regular bullet. They are coated with phosphorous that heats up to the point of glowing from the friction of moving through the air. They are also known as Tracers and this is their primary function. When shooting full auto weapons the military will add a tracer round every 5-10 rounds so that the gunner can see where his rounds are gong. It is true that a tracer round can ignite gasoline or other flammable substances but that is usually more or a side effect, not their intended use.

• Haha thats because getting caught with a filed seer pin will land you in jail for the rest of your life. Like Bulit mentioned the glock 17 is not fully auto direct from the factory but full auto conversions are available but EXTREMELY difficult to get in the US. They have really cracked down on full auto ownership especially in compact pistols.

Dan - Contrary to popular belief incendiary rounds do not "explode", they are very similar to a regular bullet. They are coated with phosphorous that heats up to the point of glowing from the friction of moving through the air. They are also known as Tracers and this is their primary function. When shooting full auto weapons the military will add a tracer round every 5-10 rounds so that the gunner can see where his rounds are gong. It is true that a tracer round can ignite gasoline or other flammable substances but that is usually more or a side effect, not their intended use.

NFA weapons are easy to own with the right amount of $, glock 18 are post sample as are most conversions. Ridiculous how a piece of stamped metal lightning link cost more then a decent used car.

• ... glock 18 are post sample as are most conversions...

Not sure exactly what that means. But the glock 18 and 18c are full auto capable from glock. As for NFA guns it depends where you live. Some places its near impossible ie Cali and other places its is much easier. Here is Florida were pretty lucky as our gun laws are pretty lenient and we have reciprocity with the majority of states. I think it was up to like 37 last I checked.

I didnt know it was a yearly cost. I thought it was a one time cost per suppressor. My uncle is in the process of getting his approved. Its going to take him at least 3-4 months before ATF approves his application. Some companies like GemTech will pay your application fees if you apply at a certain time. I think August 15 for GemTech. I cant wait until his is approved. Gunna have a lot of fun with that thing.

• Last I checked I don't know anyone who has died from a fully automatic gun. They should be legal IMO. Less laws more guns and more shooting animals and fish for my consumption.

That guy in the first vid is what I call a "dirty russian" lol.

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM

• Not sure exactly what that means. But the glock 18 and 18c are full auto capable from glock. As for NFA guns it depends where you live. Some places its near impossible ie Cali and other places its is much easier. Here is Florida were pretty lucky as our gun laws are pretty lenient and we have reciprocity with the majority of states. I think it was up to like 37 last I checked.

I didnt know it was a yearly cost. I thought it was a one time cost per suppressor. My uncle is in the process of getting his approved. Its going to take him at least 3-4 months before ATF approves his application. Some companies like GemTech will pay your application fees if you apply at a certain time. I think August 15 for GemTech. I cant wait until his is approved. Gunna have a lot of fun with that thing.

Just looked it up in more depth, looks like its $200 per NFA weapon, which is just a tax stamp. There isn't actually any permit/license issued. Then comes all the paperwork and waiting....

• Not sure exactly what that means. But the glock 18 and 18c are full auto capable from glock. As for NFA guns it depends where you live. Some places its near impossible ie Cali and other places its is much easier. Here is Florida were pretty lucky as our gun laws are pretty lenient and we have reciprocity with the majority of states. I think it was up to like 37 last I checked.

I have a few NFA weapons under a trust, one time tax stamp for $200 fill out appropriate form send in and play the waiting game, post sample weapons are items that fall under NFA ruling built or imported after 1986 which is not transferable to an individual, these weapons have to be registered under a sot/3 dealer or police agency. A registered pre 86 mp5 runs you anywhere from 10-30k a post sample new from HK runs $800-1500, you wonder why there is no intention to change the law :rolleyes1:

• The big clip on the bottom helps. Without it they are significantly less stable. Also notice when he first starts firing it goes everywhere but once he adjusts for it because of how fast the gun cycles it becomes more of a vibration that is more controllable.