Humbly bowing before the group...

• Introductions... let me introduce myself in an oh so eloquent manner.... ah screw that.

Always been interested in spearfishing, though I rarely have the opportunity. Last year I made a new years resolution to drop 20 lbs. I did it, now this year I have a resolution to get my arse in the water more. I started out diving the kelp paddies off of Cottons Point in San Clemente years and years ago for calicos. I moved to Washington state and had to give up spearfishing. When I came back down here in 2007 I decided I wanted to get back into it. In 2009 I bought a Riffe Euro 100X, and despite adding a Sea Sniper Reef Pro 130, Riffe reef camp suit, and all sorts of other goodies, the past 2.5 years I have only made it out a handful of times.

So now... 2012, despite all the MLPA crap, I'm going to make sure I get out and spear some fish! The past week I've been practicing breath tables getting up to 3 minutes static. Hopefully by the time I'm back in the water I'll be able to go over a minute per dive.

I should be moving my kayak down here to Oceanside in the next month or so, but for now I'll be relegated to shore dives until my cousin decides it's worth his time to take his Parker out. If anyone wants company in the area on a weekend... or a Friday or Monday (with a few days notice so I can get the day off), I'm game! Despite my lack of spearfishing, I've been a bow hunter for the past 15 years, so you don't have to worry about me being a stupid noob pointing a loaded gun in your direction. My professionalism in and out of the water is priority to me.

Oh, and to put it out there... I'm on SpearBoard too, however under a different userID, M4LFUNCT10N. In the past two years I've been phasing that username out!

Cheers, kampai, salud, skaal, zum wohl, mabuhay, prost, slainte!

Logan