Hey Everybody

• Hey everybody it's me Clint.
    I just got sick and tired of all the pointless B.S. from queerboard.com(spearboard.com). I want to actually talk about diving and going on trips without all the drama that is the other forum/Tony. I know most of the guys in the California section and it's good to see some of the Legends(Don Paul) posting over here, I look forward to learning more from you guys and can't wait to get in the water with the rest of you.

For those that don't know me:

I've been SCUBA certified for many years with many certifications and several hundred dives.(Don't scuba that often anymore unless I'm recovering lost gear, or viz sucks and Ashfreeman is on my case for Lobsters)

I moved to CA from TX where I was working as a guide/outfitter for land based critters. So huntingwas my life and in CA there isn't a lot of land hunting so I took my hunting underwater.

I have only been spearfishing for a few years and I suck at it....but I have fun doing it so I'm happy with it.

I have a 10.5' RIB that is 75% restored and will be ready for WSB season.(Yes boys the, "I did it my dang self" motor rebuild is complete and it works!) All it needs is paint!

Will be heading to Costa Rica for a few weeks in April and look forward to shooting some "Bucket List" fish

Anything else you want to know feel free to ask.

Happy Hunting,
    Clint

• Hey Clint- I was wondering about the RIB a week or so ago... glad to hear it will be done soon. You still going to post a thread on the restore? Welcome to the board :toast:

Scott

• Welcome aboard buddy, we need to get out for a dive sometime soon. Last time you were puking your guys out, hopefully you are a bit better on the sea now, or you'll be a sorry sight on that rib... Hahaha

Cheers mate!

Long Beach Neptune

USCG 50GT

• Hey guys good to see you all again.

Bamz: Yep doing a full restoration thread and if you ever want to down grade from your sweet ride to a 10.5' RIB you are always welcome. Or you want to come hit up the kelp down here you're welcome to it anytime.

ddonnell: learned to eat a lot before going out it keeps everything down and I get less heartburn diving.

budlite: I have about a gallon and a half left that I need to jar.

duskydiver: Thanks for the welcome. I will be coming to FL a lot more often to dive in the near future.

• Welcome Clint, I really dig seeing more of my SD brothers on here. :thumbsup2: Post up some pic's of the the RIB. Let me be the first to invite you to da ABM...Air Boat Mafa.:toast::toast:

Cheers, Don

• Welcome Clint! You gotta come out this summer and use that prize you won at the auction. Hope all is well buddy :)