Uno Mas baja video: Leopard Grouper

• Buenas cabrillas, I like the vid a lot, also the one of the yellow pargos,:thumbsup2: I have a friend who had in the boat a hamer ang chisel, yes no kiding, he shot fishes in a very small places:laughing3::crazy: and he maneged to get them out.:cool2: Good shots by the way.

:toast:

Sadot Hernàndez.

• Thanks for posting another sweet vid. Love the fingers for the holed up fish..... way to get him out.

"Whiskey don't make liars, it just makes fools. So, I didn't mean to say it, but I meant what I said."
    -James McMurtry

• Thanks for posting another sweet vid. Love the fingers for the holed up fish..... way to get him out.

After I pulled the trigger I couldnt believe I did it. I edited out the audio of me during the whole ordeal... It was pretty funny.

Buenas cabrillas, I like the vid a lot, also the one of the yellow pargos,:thumbsup2: I have a friend who had in the boat a hamer ang chisel, yes no kiding, he shot fishes in a very small places:laughing3::crazy: and he maneged to get them out.:cool2: Good shots by the way.

:toast:

Damn! a hammer and a chisel to get fish out, that is determination.