Fly...Underwater (Subwing Video)

• 700 bucks for the fiberglass one and 850 for a carbon????
    Looks sweet but they guys are out of their minds on pricing

• The real expense is getting your ears fixed.

I was just going to say, why would they make something like that require two hands? :crazy: Ive been thinking about making something like this recently for tow-scouting on bad viz days, but the #1 consideration was always "how can I make it work with one hand"

• if you watch the first video on there site u see the guy use that hanging bungee to one hand decompress...pretty cool lil toy... id use it for scouting forsure...but their prices are outta the question

• If you dont want to spend that much go buy a sheet of ply wood at Home Depot and put a couple pieces of rope through it for handles. It works.

Friends of mine like to call setups like this "trolling for sharks"

• If you dont want to spend that much go buy a sheet of ply wood at Home Depot and put a couple pieces of rope through it for handles. It works.

Friends of mine like to call setups like this "trolling for sharks"

Is this nickname a joke or a warning lol? Ive been being pulled around on a plain old tow rope since I was a little kid and ive never really had a shark follow. Although Ive had some huge cudas follow along in the keys.

• i'd be afraid i'd run that thing straight into a reef and kill myself, wonder what the learning curve is like? looks fun though.

steve veros

in loving memory of paolo