omer t 20 carbon mimetic

• what are so of the experiences u guys have had with omer t 20 i have had one for a few years and have made several mods to where now i am enjoying it i have a track closed muzzle and a thicker shaft any input is awesome thanks

• Pantoja has a carbon T20 and one time almost lost a finger to those articulated metal wishbones. I recommend removing them and using Dyneema instead. Other than that I saw that gun age and I'm generally not impressed with how it held up, mech is sticky. Maybe if it was given some TLC it wouldn't be like that IDK.

• Omer T20, la unica experiencia buena que he tenido con ChiOmer.

El handle es sencillo, el agarre es comodo para mi mano
    EL mechanismo ?
    el seguro se activa facilmente, hay que estar pendiente.
    es bastante ligero y facil de mover, el mio es 120
    es el speargun mas preciso que tengo
    con 2 gomas no me gusto
    lo uso con flecha 7mm y goma 19mm ambar/black
    la banda original es una mierda
    la flecha original es 6.5mm
    le coloque una guia integral por referencia de un conocido pescador de este foro.

Economia: un amigo lo compro en italia y me lo trajo, en America es demasiado caro

dia de estreno.

Omer T20, the only good experience I had with ChiOmer.

The handle is simple, the grip is comfortable to my hand
    THE Mechanismo? (NPI)
    the insurance is activated easily, to watch out.
    is quite light and easy to move, mine is 120
    speargun is more accurate than I have
    with 2 bands I did not like
    I use it with shaft 7mm and 19mm rubber amber / black
    the original band is shit
    the original arrow 6.5mm
    I place a comprehensive guide for reference of a known fisherman of this forum.

Economy: a friend bought it in Italy and brought it to me, America is too expensive.

premiere day.

Un Hombre tiene que creer en algo.......
    Creo que me iré de pesca!!!

• depends on the shaft and notches. Some have smoother notches than others. If it's a stainless steel shaft you can make the notches nice and smooth. Avoiding sawing the dyneema over the notch when loading also goes a long way towards maintaining the Dyneema. Using replaceable wishbones also takes the worry out of it.