Atomic Venom Dive Mask

• I can't believe I just googled/youtubed "phat beatz"... wtf. That led me to some viking looking guy dancing in the street to german techno music, which led me to some german group named rammstein that does things on stage that I'd like to un-watch. What the hell? I still like the zero3, though.

Haha, you found techno Viking! I'm glad that I enriched your life.

• i may be a sucker for anything that looks like batman :) but I think this mask looks awesome.

it is supposed to have lower volume than the micromask and better FoV

Omer Zero3

Judah, I handled one of these on Sunday. It has a great field of view and is certainly low volume, both are better than my Spetton. The volume isn't a big concern for me, but the field of view is sooo nice. Amazingly, it fits my face really well.

Jim

• Thanks Jim. That is great news.
    I am excited to give it a shot

Btw. Rammstein does have some great song to work out to. I bet they are scary as hell

Judah, holy cow... have you youtubed them? Haha! ...-Don't. Think H.R. Giger mixed with Zed, Maynard and the gimp ... to german techno. Oh yeah. It's wrong. Thanks Jim! I shoulda stopped at "TechnoViking" dubbed to "Russia Privjet". My bad.

The wife and I visited Dan yesterday and picked up (among other things) an Omer Zero3. I didn't have any fins, weights or Crest toothpaste, but I hit the beach at the end of Sunrise Blvd that evening. It seals fine and does have better view than my micromask, which is the same as the SpearDiver Aim mask, even though the Zero3 has much less glass. The micromask seals tighter on the sides on me and the Zero3 seals a little looser on the sides. Both seal fine on me and I wear a 7 1/4" to 7 3/8" size hat (if that helps). I used it again off Key Largo today after rubbing Crest into the lenses for 10min or so (no lighter necessary), but I still can't say one's better than the other yet. I like them both. As far as looks on your face, you'll get more nookie with the Zero3. (I meant as opposed to with the micromask on your face.) It's a great mask, Dan's prices CANNOT be beat and, unlike everyone else, he's still got them in stock. Thanks Dan! (Not you, Jim, no, no... not you. :nono: hehe)