Atomic Venom Dive Mask

• This will be my next mask as soon as I save up enough cash.. $200. Because I'll see more stuff.

The Atomic Aquatics Venom Ultra Clear Dive Mask has a reinforcing internal frame that's molded directly beneath the surface of the silicone rubber skirt, like the Atomic Sub frame, yet it offers the relatively low profile of the Frameless. Also, its faceplate is single window like the Frameless, but it has a high bridge and tear drop shape. The Atomic Aquatics Venom Ultra Clear Dive Mask comes across as a high concept, stylish looking piece of gear when it's being held in your hand, and it's really comfortable when mounted on your face. Its easy to use squeeze to adjust buckles are soft mounted to the mask skirt, which allows a little bit of flexibility in strap positioning, plus they can be folded flat for packing.

Where the Atomic Aquatics Venom Ultra Clear Dive Mask differs from its little brothers the Atomic Sub Frame and the Frameless is in its faceplate construction. While the Sub Frame and Frameless lenses use Ultra clear glass, which has quite a rep for optical quality in its own right, on the Atomic Aquatics Venom Ultra Clear Dive Mask Atomic uses an even higher quality glass imported from Germany, the lens is called Schott Superwite glass, it allows more light to penetrate than even Ultra clear glass.

The Atomic Aquatics Venom Ultra Clear Dive Mask offers an above average field of view, and the soft skirt and watertight seal combined to make the Atomic Aquatics Venom Ultra Clear Dive Mask feel like a part of your face.

• Nah man, it's atomic. Maybe I should hold off until the Ultra Super Crispy clear version hits the market. I know I will really regret it if I miss the chance to spend $300 instead of $200.

This reminds me of a "new Russian" joke. A new Russian goes out and buys a Rolex for 60G. He's showing it off to his friends. When he tells them how much he paid one says "ha, you got ripped off, the store around the corner is selling them for 80G :)

• i may be a sucker for anything that looks like batman :) but I think this mask looks awesome.

it is supposed to have lower volume than the micromask and better FoV

Omer Zero3

lolol I am also deff a sucker for batman looking gear...I really wanna try that mask out

• "The Atomic Aquatics Venom Ultra Clear Dive Mask comes across as a high concept, stylish looking piece of gear when it's being held in your hand..."

Did they really say that? :laughing3::laughing3::laughing3::laughing3:

Because if it was on your face it would just look stupid! ummmm yeah..... I'll stick to my $35 SUPER DOOPER COMFORTABLE LV no frills black mask

• i may be a sucker for anything that looks like batman :) but I think this mask looks awesome.

it is supposed to have lower volume than the micromask and better FoV

Omer Zero3

The OMER Zero 3 Mask is well made. Very low volume, great FOV and soft skirt and strap. Basically omer's answer to the Aqualung Technisub Micromask.

• I can't believe I just googled/youtubed "phat beatz"... wtf. That led me to some viking looking guy dancing in the street to german techno music, which led me to some german group named rammstein that does things on stage that I'd like to un-watch. What the hell? I still like the zero3, though.