Does anybody know a good marine upholsterer??

• I am making a leaning post/seat for my boat and would also like to add coaming bolsters for when I H&L. Does anyone know any good marine upholstery shops in south florida that could either sell me fabric that matches my current cushions or even make them for me if the price was right? Boat is a 1996 Proline if that makes a difference.

• I am making a leaning post/seat for my boat and would also like to add coaming bolsters for when I H&L. Does anyone know any good marine upholstery shops in south florida that could either sell me fabric that matches my current cushions or even make them for me if the price was right? Boat is a 1996 Proline if that makes a difference.

I buy my fabric from Elite upholstery in Miami, you would have to take a sample to match it up, but more then likely you wont find a perfect match as the sun has faded yours

• Do you have a number or address? Google returned several potential matches. I actually got lucky and all of my cushions were in storage from day 1. Only the console seat bottom and backrest were on the boat and they were destroyed, but I'm adding a leaning post anyway so they were useless to me. Thank you for the help so far I've been dealing with Gary's upholstery(very nice friendly people) in Tampa but the phone tag and waiting for samples to go back and forth is getting frustrating.

• Do you have a number or address? Google returned several potential matches. I actually got lucky and all of my cushions were in storage from day 1. Only the console seat bottom and backrest were on the boat and they were destroyed, but I'm adding a leaning post anyway so they were useless to me. Thank you for the help so far I've been dealing with Gary's upholstery(very nice friendly people) in Tampa but the phone tag and waiting for samples to go back and forth is getting frustrating.

Elite International Corporation
    3711 Northwest 71st Street, Miami, FL 33147
    (305) 693-0368 ‎

I work 2 blocks away if you need me to swing by.

Untitled Document

The cheapest place i found when i redid my leaning post. I suggest that you keep it covered with a grill cover that can be bought on amazon after you finish it.

http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Accessories-73912-Cart-Style-Barbecue/dp/B000HCNEWM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338131916&sr=8-1