750lb 1/8" Tubular Kevlar Cord

• Hi All,

I'm selling 750lb Kevlar cord at a great price and wanted to post up here in case there is any interest. I sell on ebay under the username steveaz999 so you can look me up and see I'm legitimate. I pasted the text from my ad below.

You can paypal or email me at kas912az@g%mail.com (remove the%) and PM's are always welcome.

Thanks!
    Steve

750lb Kevlar Cord , Tubular Weave, 1/8" (3.2mm) Diameter - USA Made to Military Standard 87129

11.99 for 100 Feet - This is the best price online for 750lb Kevlar cord by the foot.

ABSOLUTELY FREE SHIPPING ON USA ORDERS - NO LENGTH LIMIT

INTERNATIONAL ORDER SHIPPING FEES CALCULATED BY WEIGHT AND DESTINATION COUNTRY

Any multiples of 100 ft will be sent as one continuous length up to 500 ft. After that, additional lengths will be sent as a second continuous length up to the next 500 feet etc.

Several inches of extra cord are added to each order and cord is shipped with tied ends - No waste - Order 100 feet and get 100 usable feet of cord.

• I think the lime would be better suited as a core line for floatlines. Being that it is hollow core, it can be spliced rather than knotted or crimped.

I'm interested in getting a couple hundred feet to try it out in some floatlines. Kevlar is more cut resistant than spectra. As long as the PVC tube is properly sealed, there should be no issues with floatation.The air inside the floatline should offset the weight of the line.

• Good call John. I tried to make a FL using a fling it core but failed for the same reason. It is braid not tube so I could not splice it.

Keep us posted if you do attempt this John as it is a great price for that strength.

i like to spear fish