Recommendations for a hotel with good shoredive spearfishing

• I am going to be in the Fort Lauderdale area for a couple of days at the beginning of October. Anybody have a recommendation for a hotel that has some good fishing straight out from? I won't have a ton of time to fish but would love to still get in the water. Is there any no spearing areas I have to aware of? Do I need to be careful about where I get in the water? Thanks!

• Find an inexpensive hotel on the beach. Swim east. You will find reef

Really, I am not over simplifying it. You are talking about three tiered reefs that run hundreds of miles north to south.

What dates will you be here. Maybe we can set up a dive

i like to spear fish

• Most of it for sure. Have to get back to my wife in the later afternoon/early evening but should have plenty of time to dive. It would be great to hook up with you boys for sure! Warming her up to the idea I will be gone most of the day already.

• Nice. I bet we can get Stephen too. Maybe if I tell him now al will take off work too and we could do a boat out of Miami. Thirty minute drive for you

i like to spear fish

• I will be in Sarasota the week before this if anyone wants to drive over and go fish over there. I am trying to set up at least a couple of days of boat dives over there. Let me now if anybody is interested.

• Well unfortunately between the ringing I have devoloped in my left ear and my wife being upset with me leaving to spear so much, I am not going to be able to dive when I come over to Ft Lauderdale. Thanks so much for the offer to take me out. I will come back and hopefully get a chances to dive with you boys. If you ever come to Colorado or Wyoming and want to dive fish or hunt (or just have a beer) let me know.