GPS on board dive float Guardian Beuchat by Pedro Carbonell

• GPS on board dive float Guardian Beuchat by Pedro Carbonell

GPS Is fitted with an alarm battery that lasts all day if it is new, and is mounted on a piece of wood in a pac all, and as I got used to the technology
    * I do not remember the signs, and to be a true iron unless bad weather then is completely out of the water. Last year at Christmas cto
    I put 24 pieces to fish, to return to power against not see the difference of carrying hung or carry on the buoy.

1 battery alarm
    a piece of teak or iroko metraquilato 1'5 or 2'5 CTMS CTMS
    GPS
    a battery alarm.

<º))))><

GPS Va montada con una batería de alarma que dura todo el día si es nueva, va montada sobre una maderita toda en un pac, y como me he acostumbrado a la tecnología
    ya no me acuerdo de las señas, y al ser una plancha de verdad a no ser que haga muy mal tiempo queda totalmente fuera del agua. El año pasado en el cto de Navidad
    le puse 24 piezas que pesque, para volver con corriente en contra no veas la diferencia de llevarlas colgadas o llevarlas en la boya.

1 bateria de alarma
    un trozo de madera de teca o iroco 1'5 ctms o metraquilato 2'5 ctms
    GPS
    una bateria de alarmas.

• It's neat. But really useful only if you kick lying on the board. Otherwise the board is being towed too far behind to reel it in on a regular basis and check the GPS. I wonder if anyone tried lying on the banks board and kicking. The banks board already has built in bolt holes at the front of the board (to the left of the hatch), which would be perfect for a GPS mount.

• Dan I've seen you bring the float up close, especially when breathing up and spooling in the float line to prepare for a dive. I think one of the main reasons for this also might be to mark new spots rather than to find a location,, but then again how much ground would one really cover on a shore-dive.
    Or maybe this is a small RHIB for dogs or children to dive off of.

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• Interesting. Does it have a sounder or is just a gps? If it's just the gps than a little handheld would probably be a better choice. If it has a sounder then it would be useful if you couldnt see the bottom from the surface.

• It's neat. But really useful only if you kick lying on the board. Otherwise the board is being towed too far behind to reel it in on a regular basis and check the GPS. I wonder if anyone tried lying on the banks board and kicking. The banks board already has built in bolt holes at the front of the board (to the left of the hatch), which would be perfect for a GPS mount.

http://spearfishing.store/146-832-thickbox/banksboard.jpg

No entiendo :thumbdown2: el traductor no explica bien lo que quieres decir.: Confused1: