Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Fort Lauderdale

• I want to recommend American Top Team Fort Lauderdale and it's owner Junior Fernandez. Offering Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (with and w/o a gi), MMA, Muay Thai, and fitness classes for adults, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu kids classes. For me they're very conveniently located near downtown Fort Lauderdale, with easy parking. There's ample room on the mats which are the good Judo tatami kind, and there are full length punching bags. Classes are held every day except Sunday, including morning classes, which allows me flexibility to attend.

I prefer to train in grappling/Jiu Jitsu, and have been doing it all my life. I found Junior to be a good and knowledgeable instructor. The techniques covered are advanced and effective, with a lot of attention to detail. The caliber of guys training at ATTFL is high, and the competition is strong, yet there's a feeling of camaraderie among the members. Junior is very patient with the kids, instilling discipline without taking the fun out of the class. I love watching the kids roll, their progress is evident.

<iframe align="center" src="http://www.flickr.com/slideShow/index.gne?set_id=72157632250380640" width="570" height="460" frameBorder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><br /><center>

Address:
    201 SW 7th Ave,
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
    Phone: 954-638-0860