WTB trailer

• Buddy of mine bought a 33' 14,000 lbs boat and needs a trailer. Anyone got a hook up. He doesn't want to be spending 5 or 6 k for trailer.

• That's a load. Make sure it's street legal before you get deep into a trailer search. Laws vary by state, but usually the limit is 8'-6" or 9'-0" max width to trailer without a "wide load" permit.

• Its 9'. Heavy SOB huh? Yeah, hes aware. Could you buy a 33' 11k trailer and beef it up cheaper than buying one for this boat? Is it even doable? They're asking for a little over 6k for one made. He got the boat from a friend that couldn't afford it any longer. It's down in the keys in the water and he needs to transport it and store it. I have a buddy that has an apartment off of Biscayne with dock space but the max length is 27 '.

Dan,
    that's a pretty good start. By the way, I keep getting logged off after a few minutes or when I go back the main forum page.

Edited 2 times, last by Toledo ().

• Toledo970---pargo----I keep getting logged off also. I log on, click to do a reply and by the time I type a short line I am logged off. Sorry for the problem. I don't mean to hijack the thread.

• hau,
    my thread is your thread.

Jeff,
    thanx Ill look into it. They're gonna gimme the exact dimensions, engine type, and manuf.. tomorrow.