Travel bag for speargun?

• Hi all,

any good recommendations for a hard travel case that is lockable (either with a internal lock or a padlock)? I was looking at the Mares Pure Instinct Attack Speargun bag, it says I can add a rigid tube inside for better protection. What are your thoughts/recommendations?

Cheers,
    Gabriel

• Sport tubes are the best. The Number 1 is perfect for a gun or two but if you want to put all of your gear the Number 2 has been the most popular.

• Sport tubes are the best. The Number 1 is perfect for a gun or two but if you want to put all of your gear the Number 2 has been the most popular.

How much gear can the number 2 fit? I'm thinking of bringing 3 spearguns back to Australia with me in July and can't decide which Sportube would work the best for me.The guns are a Riffe Euro 130, RA 130 and Sporasub One 105 if that matters.

• I've used the sportube 3 and it worked out great. I had my weights, 2 guns, two 3mm suits, carbon fins, mask, belt and snorkel and still had room. In my opinion they are the way to go if you want your gear to stay in one piece.

• You can fit pretty much all of your gear if you pack it well. The Number 3 is larger but doesn't extend as far as the number 2. Since you have the euro 130 you would probably need the Number 2.

Just google Sportube to look at the exact specs.