Elios website, a bit confusing...

• Hi all, since everyone raves about Elios wetsuits I decided to have a look with the intention of ordering one. I went to their website and I must admit I am a bit stumped... I was expecting to see what suites they had, the options, price estimate, etc but it's not really like that. You can see the suits but there isn't much info so it makes it hard to compare. I have read on forums about different internal coatings but couldn't find anything about those, their hydro-camo is advertised on the main page but that is the only place it is referenced, etc.

Can someone please enlighten me on how to see the options available, choose, order, etc?

Thanks,
    Gabriel

• It's been a couple of years since I ordered from Elios, but it seems it hasn't changed much. Their site is confusing and sometimes their replies to emails can be the same. However, the only good way to get some info is to send them an email and specify what type of diving/hunting you do, what type of coating/thickness/neoprene type you'd like or are considering and they'll give you a price estimate and most likely some good advice. If you haven't decided on it already, custom made fit (vs standard size) is the way to go.

• I won't take long to answer I promise :) Wetsuits - Freedive Store

• Gracias Ramon, pero no tengo distribuidores en Suiza, es por esto que tengo que hacer todo con internet :(

Yo le entendí a Ramón que hicieras pedido y/o aclararas tus dudas con un distribuidor como el que te puso en el enlace por ejemplo, en España; así lo dejas claro sin dudas y con garantía, Luis en Xfins da buen servicio le he comprado desde mexico sin problemas un par de veces.:cool2:.

Buen azul.

Sadot Hernàndez.

• Sadot, lo entiendo ahora, gracias. Pero cuesta mas si lo hago con ellos, no? Porque es mejor, que cambia?

Bueno tu estás en europa (así lo entendí) igual y directo con el Italiano te va bién:).

Yo en México prefiero hablar/entenderme bien antes de comprar, lo que no se me da bien A MI con los italianos y mira que tengo un traje italiano hecho a medida:cool2: eso por un lado, por otro el mercado Español estaba más barato que el italiano, (más caro en italia):confused1:

Cuando he comprado me envian desde italia a mexico o desde donde sea que esté el fabricante, si no tenía el producto en su tienda:)

Nada pierdes con contactarle (Luis Xfins y preguntarle) ya tu decides si compras directo o con el o con otro, ese es mi consejo.

Buen azul.

Sadot Hernàndez.