Gopro C4 speargun mount prototype

• I like it a lot:thumbsup2:

There two things however that I would like in a mount (not a must but would be nice in my opinion) but I don't know if it's possible:

1. An easy way to remove the mount. No tools and with gloves on.
    2. A mount that would have little to no blocking of the view while aiming. I don't see well even with contacts on so I need all the help I can get. ;)

For 1, it could have a system like the gopro case hinge... (or like on of those jars lock - same principle)
    But one of the reasons I wanted to make one to use on the C4, was to have one with such a small footprint that it could just be mounted on the gun even if i wasn't using the camera...
    For 2, it could have a cut-out on top like it would need to have to mount on a gun with a track/rail

• For 1, it could have a system like the gopro case hinge... (or like on of those jars lock - same principle)
    But one of the reasons I wanted to make one to use on the C4, was to have one with such a small footprint that it could just be mounted on the gun even if i wasn't using the camera...
    For 2, it could have a cut-out on top like it would need to have to mount on a gun with a track/rail

Those are great ideas:thumbsup2:
    I updated my last post with an image while you were posting a response. My apologies.:(

• Those are great ideas:thumbsup2:
    I updated my last post with an image while you were posting a response. My apologies.:(

Just checked it...
    the hinge and the cut-out are straight forward but I need to think about the quick release system and what kind of solution people would be interested in...
    Any ideas are welcome :)
    I should probably create a separate thread...

• Just checked it...
    the hinge and the cut-out are straight forward but I need to think about the quick release system and what kind of solution people would be interested in...
    Any ideas are welcome :)
    I should probably create a separate thread...

I'll follow you on the new thread for the pneumatic mount.
    Re-rail: love the C4 mount. ;)