Cressi Gara Modular Carbon fins $429

• I haven't tried them in the water, but that's not necessary for me to make a determination. I like the footpockets as I stated previously. Although I can't vouch for their durability, they haven't been around long enough. Stiff sole for good power transfer, moderate stiffness footpocket tendons for good blade support without impeding flex, comfortable pocket I think it can be used barefoot if it fits you. I do think they're nicely suited for narrower feet.

The blade is light and snappy, it will provide good propulsion. I flexed it hard between my hands and there was no snap-crackle-pop. Good water channeling and footpocket rails. The matte camo pattern is pleasing, although in real life it's not quite as green as in the pic. Durability has to be established of course, these fins are so new I think Freedive Store is the only one in the US to have them.

• Just out of curiosity, what are the blade dimensions?

I found it on your page...funny thing though. That's the first time I think, that I wasn't able to relate to American measurements:laughing3:

I have become so accustomed to all my divegear being sized in the metric system. Now I need to go find my friggen calculator:rolleyes1: