Possible muzzle configurations

• I'm drilling at a military base in whyella, looks like a choice spot!!!!! We must organise a swim!!!

• Just a quick update guys, I talked to Darren on the phone and we dicided not to do the intergrated muzzle as the barrel is coated in a thin layer of Kevlar which will result in a scruffy finish.

Instead I'm waiting for a 100% carbon barrel to come through and then we will use thàt.

In the meantime I talked to jeff, tinman, and after a few emails back and fourth he has come up with a CAD of my muzzle.... This guy is a gun! I was very impressed with his ideas and opinions, I'm going to figure out how to get an image of it up here for you guys to see.

And of course when it's fitted I will upload my first kill with it.

So hoping that the carbon barrel will be through next week and the muzzles in a few weeks.

Jono your a life saver! Boss was wrong though, actually staying in a beach shack 4km south of port augusta power station!!! I'm doing shift change tomorrow night so I will be chasing 40kg kingfish with my 1m rail gun and no float line in the morning!!!

This place is awesome south Australia is so beautiful!

Is it to far for you to come for a swim in a couple of weeks or are you ok with the drive over? Do you have email? Maybe better.......

• Long drive from here (i think Whyalla is about 8 hrs away!)

Will PM you my email.